Holisan: Ayurveda Herbs and Pharma Drugs Interactions
Ayurveda Herbs and Pharma Drugs Interactions (AH&PDI)
Ayurveda Lecture with Ayurveda Medicine expert and Doctor of School/ Regular Medicine.
This lecture shall be on the subject of Ayurvedic clinical approach towards the patients taking pharmaceutical medications for medical conditions or during vaccinations.
During this lecture practitioners of Natural Medicines, Ayurvedic Practitioners and Alternative Health Professionals, Modern Medicine Doctors will learn how to work with patients who take the following types of medications:
- Non Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs NSAIDs
- Hypo-Glycemic agents (Diabetic Control Medicines)
- Pharma Aphrodiasics
- Hormonal Medicines used for Menstrual Disorders
- Hormonal Medicines used for Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Anti Hypertensives
- Cardiac Medicines
- Statins against Hyper Cholesterolemia and Elevated Tryglycerides
- Aspirin and Other Blood Thinners
- Anti Rheumatism Medicines
- Anti Asthmatic Medicines and Bronchodilators etc.
- Antihistamines (Anti-Allergy Drugs)
- During Chemotherapy
- During Radiotherapy
- During Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy, both
Deze lezing is in het Engels!
This lecture will be in ENGLISH.
- Docent: Naveen Gupta
- Prijs: € 15,-
- Datum: Zaterdag 7 december 2019
- Tijden: 10:00 uur – 17:00 uur
- Locatie: Holisan BV, Merwede 30, 8226 NA Lelystad
Koffie, thee en een lichte lunch zijn inbegrepen.
Coffee, tea and a light lunch are included.